What is the shipping address and why do I need it?
A shipping address is the address that the shipping company will go to when you deliver your goods, where you must have at least one headline.
It is essential that you clearly describe the trends of your address using known landmarks where it is easy to access.
It's also important to use the map to accurately determine your location. Once you save the address details, the site will need you to check the
mobile number you used, which will ensure that this mobile is activated and thus facilitate communication with you when you ship your product from your address.
Before buying on the payment page choose the appropriate shipping company and the city to which the order will be shipped and the shipping value.
Confirm the address data to which the request will be sent. If the shipping address is not your personal address, modify the address of the addressee.
After you make the purchase, you will receive an email from us with the shipment tracking number of the company you selected.
If you do not receive the product within seven working days from the date of sending the shipment, please let us know by e-mail email@example.com
Upon receipt of the application you will receive an email from us to confirm this.
How is shipping and delivery done at kaleantik.net?
kaleantik.net will deliver your requests through third party shipping companies contracted with our company to confirm your service and deliver your requests in a timely manner. The kaleantik.net delivery method is the fastest and best price delivery.
- There are products that are prohibited from being shipped in order to ensure the safety of the employees and the product being shipped. In order to obtain the satisfaction of the customers, we can not transfer the products that generate risks to them and the employees or products prohibited by law.
- All papers and documents that can be sent by official mail under Law No. 6475.
- Messages, envelope, cards that contain a conversation.
- Products which, by their nature or the nature of their packaging, can endanger persons or the product itself or products that are flammable or explosive.
- Corrosive organic matter or radioactive material.
- the blood.
- All types of drugs Morphine cocaine opium.
- Live and dead animals.
- Living plants.
- Human organs and funeral.
- All materials that contain references, writings or fees contrary to public morality and which incite crime.
- Materials that may not be acquired or transferred except under certain laws.
- Funds, bonds, checks and all important notes (food checks, stock notes).
- Gold, silver, gems, jewelry and decorations.
- Short-term corrosive materials such as meat, fish, chicken, cleaning fluids, kitchen oils, motor oils and paint materials.
- All types of firearms, bullets and pieces except empty hunting rifles sent between factory and dealership.
- Magnetic materials.